I. General information
- The administrator of your personal data collected through this website is APM Development Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 85 Bartycka Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000306249, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 1132816288, statistical number (REGON): 141169221.
- In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: TRADO), the processing and protection of your personal data shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and confidentiality rules.
II. Purpose, scope and legal grounds for processing personal data
- APM Development uses your personal data for the purposes of website operations, processing of commercial information and conclusion of Contracts, in particular in the following:
- for the conclusion of the Agreements and for the time necessary for their implementation;
- for the duration of the performance of legal obligations by the data controller;
- for the period during which the Administrator may bear the legal consequences of a failure to fulfil an obligation;
- for the time necessary to pursue the Administrator’s legitimate interests, including the period in which the claims arising from the content of the Agreement become time-barred;
- in the case of data processing on the basis of consent, until such time as it is revoked;
- until such time as there are objections to direct marketing of their products;
- if you agree to process them as part of receiving commercial information about the company and its investments from APM Development;
- for the handling of contact forms.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as amended, which entered into force on 25 May 2018.
III. Voluntary provision of personal data
- The provision of personal data by you is voluntary. By providing your personal data, you consent to its processing, storage and administration by APM Development.
- You do not have to provide your personal data, but failure to do so may prevent the conclusion and implementation of the Agreement and the purposes contained therein.
- You have a full right of access, deletion, restriction and rectification of your personal data at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
IV. Duration of storage of personal data
V. Protection of your personal data
- APM Development is committed to maintaining all confidentiality rules when administering your personal data, in particular to:
- protect data against unauthorised access, theft, alteration, damage or destruction;
- control the correct processing of personal data;
- monitoring and documenting the way in which personal data are processed and the technological means used to process them and their security;
- ensure that the technological means used for the processing of personal data comply with the requirements of the Regulation of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the template of filing a set of data for registration with the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Cookies collect data such as: IP address, type of Internet browser used, language, type of operating system used, Internet service provider and time, date, location of the user and information sent to the site through the contact form.
- Cookies are used only for the proper functioning of the service provided by APM Development and to improve its operation.
- The cookies are stored in the memory of your browser. You can use our website without cookies, but disabling cookies may reduce your browsing experience.
- The website operated by APM Development uses the following cookies:
- to enable the use of services available within the service;
- to ensure safety;
- helping to collect information on how to use the website;
- memorizing the settings on the page and personalising the user interface;
- collecting statistical data, which enables the Service Recipient to be provided with anonymous statistical data, which allows the use of the website to be identified.
VII. Final provisions